Sabina Hazan is a gastroenterologist with over 22 years of experience in clinical trials and is the Founder and CEO at both Ventura Clinical Trials and Malibu Specialty Center.
In this episode you will learn:
1. The link between the gut microbiome and COVID-19
2. Controversy around clinical trials - FDA regulations
4. How the immune system is linked to the gut
5. What is Dysbiosis and how can we correct a leaky gut
6. Sabine touches on the history of the gut microbiome
7. Gut health Myths- what diet to eat for a healthy gut
8. Testing for gut microbiome
9. Tools and protocols to help keep your gut healthy and in peak form
Eight Sleep- get $150 off using code NEURO
You can follow me or contact me here ---
Find Sabine here:
Twitter : louisanicola_
YouTube: Louisa Nicola
The information provided in this show is not medical advice, nor should it be taken or applied as a replacement for medical advice. The Neuro Experience podcast, its employees, guests and affiliates assume no liability for the application of the information discussed.