Meet Hellah Sidibe. Born in Mali, Hellah emigrated from to the States from West Africa when he was a teen, becoming a professional soccer player and now, a U.S. citizen and the first Black person to ever run 3,000 miles across America.
In this episode we discuss:
1. Hellah's journey from birth to now
2. His mindset running through America- mental performance
3. How to start running with no fitness
4. How Hellah grew his media presence
5. His inspiration to keep pushing through the pain
6. What Hellah went through financially and how he hit rock bottom
7. His contract with GoPro
8. Science of running: Vo2 Max, threshold training and which zones to train in.
9. HELLAH'S TOP TIPS FOR RUNNING:
The visually inclined can watch it all go down on Youtube. And as always, the podcast streams wild and free on apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Thorne- get 20% off
Eight Sleep- get $150 off using code NEURO
You can follow me or contact me here ---
Twitter : louisanicola_
Please leave a review on Apple iTunes!
The information provided in this show is not medical advice, nor should it be taken or applied as a replacement for medical advice. The Neuro Experience podcast, its employees, guests and affiliates assume no liability for the application of the information discussed.